Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I Love From This Week...

I thought I'd share just some of the little things that I love from this week...


PEDICURES!!! I feel that pedicures are my one guilty/ expensive pleasure in life (well, and J.Crew but that's another story!). My mom and I went and got pedicures just in case this warm weather keeps up and we'll be able to wear sandals anytime soon! (Another blessing... we got to use a 2 year expired gift certificate just because the ladies there are so nice to us!)










SPRING!! I've just about had enough of this winter. Cold, dreary weather makes me so sad, unless it's Christmas time. Last week, we got a few days of spring followed by snow. This week, I expected more winter, but we've actually gotten some spring! Still a little cool, but atleast it looks like spring with all the trees and flowers blooming. And it's still nice enough to go on walks!!




Yesterday was one of those where I knew I had alot to get done both a work and for seminary. I was really kind of dreading the day. I got home from work and tried to take quick power nap so I would be able to study the rest of the night. To my surprise, my wonderful husband walks in with a bouquet of my fav flowers! I'm a big fan of fresh flowers (gerber daisies- he finally remembered!) but our budget doesn't really allow for it, so it was such a surprise!

1 comment:

Sabrina Pate said...

this post just made me happy... and it made me want a pedicure!