Friday, April 16, 2010

Fab Five Friday

So I'm joining all my fellow blogger friends this week in FAB FIVE FRIDAY!

Here's the five things making this week just a little brighter for me:

1. My new MacBook Pro!
After having a Dell for six long years, I made the plunge and bought a Macbook!  I'm hoping to blog more that I have a new, quicker computer.

2.Eagle Creek Duffle Bags


My life has been consumed by packing lately, but this bag is making my job a little easier.  It is the largest bag you can get to fit airline regulations, plus it is so light (only 2 lbs).  This means I'm able to take more stuff with me!

3. Mary Kay Mineral Make-up



I've tried other types of make-up, but I always seem to come back to Mary Kay.  I'm loving their mineral line!  Since my grandmother is a consultant, I'm always trying to the new items.  Right now, my favorite new product is Cheek Glaze in Pomegranate.

4. Asics Running Shoes



I've had my trials with becoming a running.  I've tried Couch to 5k, along with other training schedules and it's just never clicked.  Now, I won't say that these shoes have gotten me running, but they have definitely helped my form.  I can run 2 or more miles at a time without shin splints!

5. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches
Mmmm... how could you not like ice cream that is only 150 calories?!  I totally recommend Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches.


1 comment:

Sabrina Pate said...

oh the shiny beauty of a new macbook! and a pro?? nice!! so are you going to blog here and at the nat and ross one??