life!! It seems like it flew by in no time! So many changes... from
changing plans as I decided to hold off on Journeyman, to soon after
being engaged, to graduation, wedding, more changes in plans as we stuck
it out in Bowling Green, and learning how to live and love life with my
new best friend/husband. Years ago, I started looking at each year and
focusing on an attribute of God. Seeing how in Scripture, that
characteristic in seen, but also seeing how He is also that today in my
life. This year has been FAITHFULNESS. In my ever changing world, He
is always the same. There were scary times in the past year and times
where I couldn't hardly believe the ways the Lord was blessing me, but
my Lord was always faithful and good.
But here's to 2008...
Starting off 2008 with some homemade doughnuts in Niger, Africa with some of my favorite ladies!
On January 26 on this year, Ross asked me to be his wife... crazy, right??

In May, I graduated from WKU! I wish I had a better picture, but this rightly describes my time at WKU with some of my lovely roomies.

Then on August 9th, I married my best friend. :)
And... we went to the Happiest Place on Earth for the very first (right after my very first cruise!).
Soon, we added a new member to the household with our cute puppy, Jasper. He didn't stay this cute for long, but I have to admit... he's growing on me. (Shh... don't tell Ross!)
1 comment:
wow. i was shocked to see that you had updated! how happy. anywho, 2008 was an insane year for you...i remember hearing about you going to niger and about how God really used that time to grow yours and Ross's relationship...which is odd because ya'll were apart but here we are. and then getting the call that you were engaged while praying with youth to accept Christ...haha. wow. fun times! I hope 2009, is a bit more laid back but fantastic none the less! Happy new year!
Post a Comment