Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TAG!

So Sabrina tagged me, along with a comment about how I wouldn't do it. Thus, I have to prove her wrong!
7 Random/Weird Facts about Myself
1. So most friends have caught on to this... but my name is Natalie (Latin for "Christmas Day") and my middle name is Carol. Thus, Christmas Carol. I'm so glad this didn't get out til adulthood. :)
2. I hate replying. To phone calls, emails, Thank You's, etc. I just am so bad at it. Right now, I have a long list of people I need to reply to, yet I've found lame things to do (aka blogging) instead of replying. ahhh.
3. I love love love traveling. I've been on 4 of the 7 continents and want to go to all 7 in my lifetime. I dream about quick weekend roadtrips to fun places. BUT... I have lived in little ole Bowling Green, KY for all of my life (well i moved elsewhere in KY for a few months as an infant, but doesn't count). I find that random... such a homebody in reality but a vagabond in my dreams.
4. I worry much more than the average person. Like stupid, embarrassing things (like dropping your bra in a public place and being returned by random boy) haunt me forever. I don't know why but I just worry about the stupidest things, like I can change it.
5. As a kid (well more like highschooler), I was terrified of the school bus! Like I'm talking tears, many tears. When my parents wanted to punish me, they sent me on the bus. I still don't quite understand why I had such a fear...
6. Reality TV is my best friend. I've never been much a TV watcher, but especially this year as I married an all-out TV junkie, I am thankful for the revolution of reality TV. I couldn't stand cartoons as a kid and can't watch shows that sci-fi. Everyone loves "Lost", "24", "Harry Potter" movies... I need something real or I'm not interested at all!
7. I love reading blogs... of random people that are total strangers. Of course, I enjoy following the blogs of those I know. But I spend time reading blogs of missionaries overseas, whom I have never met, along with some hilarious women's blogs. So although I don't write on here much, I'm still very much a part of the blogging world. :)

So... here's the hard part. Tagging 7 other people. I know two people who read my blog and one of them tagged me. Alas, KRISTI- you're tagged! I expect hilarity and nothing less. :)

1 comment:

Sabrina Pate said...

i am so proud to be proved wrong... i loved your post about Faithfulness and all the pics!! yay!