The fact remains...I'm a horrible blogger! Last time I blogged, I was just finishing Week 3 of Couch to 5k. Since then, I've lost a bit of my momentum as my work hours have increased in addition to preparing to move! My days and nights have been jammed packed with work, church, quality time with friends and family,back and forth trips to Owensboro and packing!
So confession time... I missed a few workouts over the past couple weeks. Those missed workouts put me even further behind as I felt that I need to repeat some trainings to get back to where I was. As of now, I'm one workout shy of being on Week 6. That one workout is the 2 mile run (no walking, mind you!). So I'm repeating Week 5 so I will survive the 2 mile run without my lungs exploding. (All of you real runners out there... give me grace, I'm out of shape!)
I attribute part of my slacking to shin splints (I know... excuses, excuses). I realized a few weeks ago that I only got shin splints when I did long runs two days in a row... so I have been trying to avoid back to back C25K workouts.
All that to say... I haven't fallen off the running wagon yet!! And I'm still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are going to have to start blogging about the moving and setting up a new place etc etc...
keep running!
Post a Comment