I made it through week 3! I have to admit that this blog is getting kind of boring, cause there is really nothing more to say than I finished a week of training. BUT, I do have to say, I am enjoying running more and more. I'm not huffing and puffing as much as I stride around the neighborhood and it's becoming a time to think about the Lord and life, rather than about running. It did occur to me as I looked to my next week of training, that in 2 short weeks, I am supposed to be running 2 miles, non-stop with no walking! That might not seem like a big deal, but ladies and gents... that is HUGE for me. I sometimes doubt that I will really be able to do it, but each week I realize that as I am faithful to get my body in shape, that God has been faithful to give me a body that is able to do so much more than what I expect. It is the Lord that sustains my every breath and it is such a blessing to remember that as I run.
Until next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so proud! I have fallen off the exercise wagon, but your words have given me hope. You are right, the Lord will give us strength. Wait to go for taking care of the only body the Lord gives us for our lives on this earth.
(Sorry if this post sounded weird or sappy, I am sure it would sound much cooler if I were saying it instead of typing it, lol)
Post a Comment