
*It's JANUARY! January is one of my favorite months as it is my birth month! This January also is over-the-top exciting as we receive the final word about moving overseas and my best friend is getting married!
*Life is back to normal this week! Although I enjoyed some days off, I am more than thankful to be back in the normal schedule at work and life. Plus, we won't be traveling back and forth to BG all week, like we have been for the past month.
*Biggest Loser! Last season was my first season to watch this show,but like most, I'm hooked!
*Double date with my new favorite couple! R and I did a little match-making over the break and have created our new favorite couple! So exciting that it has actually worked out so far and we have a new couple to go on dates with!
*Free weekend at home! I wasn't expecting this one as I was schedule to play at a wedding this week,but the bride called and said they had to move the wedding back a weekend (I mean, who does that? Is it possible?)... but I'm a-ok with that!
*Lastly, I'm throwing a bridal shower for my best friend this Sunday at home. Several of our closest friends will be there and I really do cherish each time I get to see them, as it is too far and few between!
Hope your week is as lovely as mine!
8 comments:
i miss you.
i am now obsessed with the show how i met your mother. And there's this couple that has been together forever but they still hang out with the guys college roommate all the time and the three of them remind me of me, you and ross back in the day.
ummm..its good to hear your new fave couple is still going strong haha.
annnddd.... oh yeah, dont go to asia. thats all. have a happy life im sure ill attack ya soon!!
i miss you and kdarks... we should prob plan a fabulous girls night were we sit and talk forever... any takers??
who is this couple by the way?
annnnddd... go to asia. its good to do what God tells you to do. thats all....
i miss both of you... seriously, it's bad.
kristi, don't you dare say back in the day, we still hang out that way... how bout we try hanging out in bg? i think owensboro is lame and so we never have fun here. :)
sabrina, yes to girls night! you tell me when, i'll be there! not even joking!
ha, you're right were still pals and we should play in bg AND we should have a girls night. We could all make pioneer woman food! eep, my house is a girl friendly zone obviously haha....so nat, once your life is done attacking you aka sarahs wedding is over.....this girls night is on like donkey kong.
i am totally there for that!!! and i love the idea of cooking pioneer woman food... i suggest this one:
(Beef stew with mushrooms)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/beef-stew-with-mushrooms/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pwcooks+%28The+Pioneer+Woman+Cooks%21%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
and this dessert:
(Chocolate pie)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/the_meal_of_love_part_iv_de-licious_chocolate_pie/
thats one possibility... i am totally committed now people! Lets pick a date (you know i am a planner).
So I'll be in BG next weekend for a wedding on Saturday afternoon so either Friday or Saturday night would work for me! Ross got me PW's cookbook for Christmas so I've been itching to cook something of hers.
Would Friday or Saturday night work for anyone?
ugh you would be in town the ONE weekend this month that i am out of town! haha! i will be in Louisville celebrating the birth of every male pate in the family! but the next weekend or any thursdays work too, i hate that you have to drive to see us...
hmmmm im just saying, this weekend would be fine for me haha. keep trying people.
Post a Comment