Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I Love This Week!



*TODAY is THE day! We find out if we have been accepted for our DREAM job!

*It's my birthday week! I'll be the big 2-4 as of Thursday! I've always been fascinated by being 24 just cause it sounds older (and now I sound dorkier for that).

*My best friend is getting HITCHED! I'm headed up to start the festivities on Thursday which means lots of fun with the ladies! Plus, it is a rare thing for us all to be together!

*Somehow I have become a T.V. junkie (more like reality T.V. junkie). The Bachelor, Biggest Loser and American Idol... oh my!

3 comments:

Sabrina Pate said...

happy early bday- since we know i am so bad at remembering on the actual day! haha!

let me know what you found out!!! i am going to get on facebook and find out right now.

Sabrina Pate said...

Yayayay! Congrats!

Sabrina Pate said...

have you been doing the 5 o'clock club my friend??

and update your blog!!